Welcome to Wellcraft Boats Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Wellcraft Boats to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Wellcraft Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Wellcraft or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on WellcraftBoatOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Bilge pump of my 2007 Fisherman 180

Anything related to the operation of your boat. Steering, Bilge Pumps, thru-hulls, bottom paint, etc.

Topic author
idoor
Vessel Info: 2007 fisherman 180

Bilge pump of my 2007 Fisherman 180

Postby idoor » Sun Jul 18, 2021 8:39 pm

Hi All, I bought a 2007 fisherman 180 recently, I tested the bilge pump by turning on the switch on the console panel, but no noise heard, the horn and the live well switches work since they both can make noise, I am trying to locate where the bilge pump is, attached please find the picture I took at the end of the boat in the stern area, which is next to the outside drain plug, is this the bilge pump with the green handle on the right side? if it is, what is the other object next to it with white label on the left side?

also from the user's manual I downloaded from the web for fisherman 180, it says:

All 12-volt power is distributed to the 12-volt accessories
through individual circuit breakers located in the head
compartment near the battery switch

so where is the head compartment located? I can see the 12V battery located inside here, is that head compartment? I feel confused since usually the circuit breakers are located underneath the center console control panel.

IMG_9677.jpg

IMG_9684.jpg

Thanks in advance!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

CptBill
Vessel Info: Jester Toy
2002 270 Coastal, Twin Yamaha 4 stroke 250
330Larson Cabrio twin 5.7l EFI V.P duo props
2760 Regal commodore
40' pacemaker flush deck
2855 Bayliner, 25' Marathon aft cabin

Re: Bilge pump of my 2007 Fisherman 180

Postby CptBill » Mon Jul 19, 2021 3:37 pm

2nd photo the item on the left is your fuel/water separator, on the right is what looks to me like a Piranha live well pump. 1st photo the gray thing with the 2 hoses is the valve that lets you go from live well to wash down. Bilge pump should be on the very bottom of the hull and Wellcraft has never made one that was easy to find or get to. Owners manuals are very generic, some cc boats have a head area under the console. That said in the console is where you'll find the power distribution, a positive bus bar and a negative bus bar. Power and ground are feed to the bus bars and off of them you'll find the wires for each switch
Never Ever Ever do anything that test your wife's memory :captain:

Return to “General Repairs & Maintenance”