Welcome to Wellcraft Boats Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Wellcraft Boats to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Wellcraft Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Wellcraft or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on WellcraftBoatOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

3100 express bimini top

Anything related to the operation of your boat. Steering, Bilge Pumps, thru-hulls, bottom paint, etc.

Topic author
Azreark1
Vessel Info: 1983 Wellcraft 3100

3100 express bimini top

Postby Azreark1 » Thu Jul 07, 2022 5:49 pm

So i have this 3100 express cruiser, and i want to put away the rear deck cover. Do i have to unzip, unsnap the whole thing and remove completely to put it away? Or is there a way that i'm just not seeing to roll it up around the real support pole and keep it in place on the deck?
1983 Wellcraft 3100 Express Cruiser

LastCall1984
Vessel Info: 1984 Wellcraft Express Cruiser 3100

Re: 3100 express bimini top

Postby LastCall1984 » Sat Jul 09, 2022 9:57 am

Do you mean put it away while still up in the air, or just get it back into the boot?

'84 EC 3100 here. Both the forward and aft biminis will lay down in their boots (covers). When stowed, the forward one lays forward across the dash board and under the windshield. The aft one will lay backwards along the transom. However, as far as I can tell, only the forward bimini will stow in its boot and still be flown in the air. The aft bimini will only stow when laying down towards the stern.

Feel free to share pics of what you are referring to specifically and I can compare to my set-up!

Return to “General Repairs & Maintenance”