Welcome to Wellcraft Boats Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Wellcraft Boats to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Wellcraft Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Wellcraft or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on WellcraftBoatOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Holding Tank location

Discussion of AC's, plumbing and sanitation related issues.

Topic author
hectorjvaldes
Vessel Info: 2000 Coastal 290 with Merc 225 saltwater

Holding Tank location

Postby hectorjvaldes » Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:09 am

Good Evening. I am new to this site and also to a 2000 coastal 290 that i just purchased. I was looking though the boat to get familiar with location of the pumps and tanks on the vessel. I have yet to see where the holding tank is. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Rummerful
Vessel Info: 2018 290 Coastal with Twin Yamaha 300s

Re: Holding Tank location

Postby Rummerful » Tue May 12, 2020 9:20 am

Hi Hector;

I guess no one has found it yet ....I am starting my search today on our 2018 290 Coastal.

Did you have any luck finding your holding tank....any advice you can share?

Thanks
Scott

CptBill
Vessel Info: Jester Toy
2002 270 Coastal, Twin Yamaha 4 stroke 250
330Larson Cabrio twin 5.7l EFI V.P duo props
2760 Regal commodore
40' pacemaker flush deck
2855 Bayliner, 25' Marathon aft cabin

Postby CptBill » Tue May 12, 2020 3:30 pm

Ok , I have a 270 Coastal and my vacuum pump set up is under my live well on the starboard side right behind the helm seat the 11gal. holding tank is directly opposite the vacuum pump on the port side, don't know if the 290 is the same or not( 3 separate hatches right the stern of the aft cabin on the rear deck)
Never Ever Ever do anything that test your wife's memory :captain:

Coastal Greg
Vessel Info: 2002 Coastal 270

Postby Coastal Greg » Sun May 17, 2020 10:22 pm

I believe the hull is the same as my 06 290 coastal. My holding tank is behind the starboard panel of the aft bunk

Return to “AC/Heat, Plumbing & Sanitation”