Welcome to Wellcraft Boats Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Wellcraft Boats to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Wellcraft Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Wellcraft or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on WellcraftBoatOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

1987 Gran Sport A/C water pump location

Discussion of AC's, plumbing and sanitation related issues.

Topic author
rtgm1
Vessel Info: 1987 Gransport

1987 Gran Sport A/C water pump location

Postby rtgm1 » Sat May 25, 2019 10:38 pm

The A/C on my 1987 Gran Sport stopped working. I'm trying to located the water pump. Its not pumping water or doing anything else. Looking at the unit, I can see the discharge hose and probably where it goes to the thru hull. I can see the intake line but it goes toward the head and I can't seem to trace it down from there. Any idea where this thing is located? What else can I do to troubleshoot the unit?

skidoo bob
Vessel Info: 1989 wellcraft gran sport

Re: 1987 Gran Sport A/C water pump location

Postby skidoo bob » Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:33 pm

im not sure this will help i have a 1989 and water pump for a/c unit is in the cabin in line with a/c unit in the bilge

Topic author
rtgm1
Vessel Info: 1987 Gransport

Re: 1987 Gran Sport A/C water pump location

Postby rtgm1 » Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:55 pm

I'm wondering if it could be the high pressure switch. Is there a way to bypass this to test it?

Return to “AC/Heat, Plumbing & Sanitation”