Welcome to Wellcraft Boats Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Wellcraft Boats to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Wellcraft Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Wellcraft or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on WellcraftBoatOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

262 Fisherman Drainage (2019 model)

Discussion of AC's, plumbing and sanitation related issues.

Topic author
gigarcia
Vessel Info: 2019 262 Fisherman

262 Fisherman Drainage (2019 model)

Postby gigarcia » Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:25 pm

Hello,

Does anyone know the location of the center console and center bow storage tank drain outlets are? They seem to be draining (slowly) but I never observed any water dumping overboard from the side hull drains. I must have dumped 4 gallons worth of water thru each of the drains. Do these drains go into some sort of holding tank? I am starting to worry because the boat is starting to lean towards the port side when stationary.

I plan on going to the marina waste pump station to pull whatever could be in the storage tank. If that doesn't work, then I think I have an internal leak that is accumulating water :(.

Having a plumbing schematic of this particular boat model would be super helpful.

Thanks!
GC

CptBill
Vessel Info: Jester Toy
2002 270 Coastal, Twin Yamaha 4 stroke 250
330Larson Cabrio twin 5.7l EFI V.P duo props
2760 Regal commodore
40' pacemaker flush deck
2855 Bayliner, 25' Marathon aft cabin

Re: 262 Fisherman Drainage (2019 model)

Postby CptBill » Tue Apr 13, 2021 4:04 pm

Is there a forward bilge pump somewhere under a deck plate or in a compartment, most of the older boats ( the one made up until 2007) didn't have passageways all the way through the boat and relied on a forward bilge pump in front of the main bulkhead. yours is made by the same compony that makes Glastron boats if I'm not mistaken so if there's a dealer near you to visit they should have that info if not maybe someone else will chime in that may know the newer models better than I
Never Ever Ever do anything that test your wife's memory :captain:

Return to “AC/Heat, Plumbing & Sanitation”