Welcome to Wellcraft Boats Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Wellcraft Boats to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Wellcraft Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Wellcraft or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on WellcraftBoatOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Shore power and batteries

Discussion of batteries, chargers, wiring, generators, distribution panels, battery switches, etc.

Topic author
JLC
Vessel Info: 2003 29’ Wellcraft Costal

Shore power and batteries

Postby JLC » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:00 pm

2003 Wellcraft 29 Costal
Does Shore power charge the batteries?

My batteries recently went dead, as I think the bilge pump float stuck on.

So I’ve pluggged in Shore power 1 and batteries don’t seem to charge after a week.

I can try shore power #2 next.

There is also a trickle charger beside that battery switches, but I think this is after market. I’ve plugged it in with a cord and a week later still no charge.

goodday
Vessel Info: 1999 2600 Mart. 5.7 bravo3

Re: Shore power and batteries

Postby goodday » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:53 pm

Did u ck the level in batteries, won't take charge if dry

Wess
Vessel Info: 2002 Martinique 3300

Re: Shore power and batteries

Postby Wess » Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:02 pm

On the A/C panel, select convertor if you have it there. That is what turns on my charger in my Martinique 3300.

Return to “Electrical”