Welcome to Wellcraft Boats Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Wellcraft Boats to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Wellcraft Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Wellcraft or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on WellcraftBoatOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Redoing ignition

Discussion of batteries, chargers, wiring, generators, distribution panels, battery switches, etc.

Topic author
Jr33991
Vessel Info: 1982 180 Fisherman

Redoing ignition

Postby Jr33991 » Sat May 04, 2019 8:47 am

I was taking my ignition system apart because was having issues turning it on and this was all apart when i looked under. Does anyone know what this is, and what purpose? Can it be bypassed with an updated switch.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Electrical”