Welcome to Wellcraft Boats Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Wellcraft Boats to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Wellcraft Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Wellcraft or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on WellcraftBoatOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

dash gauges and warning lights

Discussion of batteries, chargers, wiring, generators, distribution panels, battery switches, etc.

Topic author
number five
Vessel Info: 1989 wellcraft nova spyder twin 350 mags

dash gauges and warning lights

Postby number five » Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:43 pm

I've been restoring a nova spyder with twin engines for the last 5 years the boat had many issues and I finally tryed for the first time last week and it's great.
But I still have a major problem. All my gauges are working fine but there are 7 lights in a row that run along in the middle of the dash that most of them are broken meaning that there were little red covers on them that indicated what they were for. I know this because I found a few laying around on the floor a couple say oil another volts and so on. with the engines running I see some of the bulbs that are not broken either on and a couple of them flash rapidily.

If someone out there knows which one is which and/or a wiring diagram to help me make it right I will forever be in there debt thanks, number five

mabuck2003
Vessel Info: 1988 Wellcraft Nova 23XL

Re: dash gauges and warning lights

Postby mabuck2003 » Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:31 am

Hey number five, did you ever get information on your schematics? I am searching too. Thanks

Return to “Electrical”