Welcome to Wellcraft Boats Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Wellcraft Boats to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Wellcraft Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Wellcraft or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on WellcraftBoatOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Navigation, blinker and sump box pump wont work

Discussion of batteries, chargers, wiring, generators, distribution panels, battery switches, etc.

Topic author
Crabs
Vessel Info: 2002 Wellcraft 2600 Martinique

Navigation, blinker and sump box pump wont work

Postby Crabs » Sun Jun 06, 2021 3:15 pm

2002 Wellcraft Martinique 2600-
Hey everyone, I am at a total loss here....
I just bought this boat and was checking the upgraded speakers they came with that light up. Upon pulling the speaker something shorted and the navigation lights, the wiper switch and the sump box pump quit working. I pulled the dash and found the wiper and the nav lights switches were jumped together and an inline fuse was blown. I replaced the fuse and everything came on....for a few minutes then shut off again.

I replaced the nav switch, I replaced the sump box thinking it was unrelated and the old pump just went out. Doesn't appear to be getting power and suspect its tied into the other electrical issue.

Any ideas? Tested the block and its generating power, tested the existing lines and they were getting about 7 volts after the fuse.....Any ideas would be appreciated.I cannot find a wiring diagram at all and I see others with this model have posted without success.

Return to “Electrical”