Welcome to Wellcraft Boats Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Wellcraft Boats to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Wellcraft Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Wellcraft or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on WellcraftBoatOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

fuse panel behind steering wheel

Discussion of batteries, chargers, wiring, generators, distribution panels, battery switches, etc.

Topic author
jackra_1
Vessel Info: 2020 Wellcraft Martinique 2700. 5.7 Volvo Penta Gsi.

fuse panel behind steering wheel

Postby jackra_1 » Wed Aug 31, 2022 5:58 pm

Does anyone have a diagram of the fuse panel behind the steering wheel for a 2000 Wellcraft Martinique 2700 5.7 Volvo Penta?

I have a 5 amp fuse that keeps blowing. It has an orange wire leading off it.

The orange wire goes into a wire bundle deep inside the rhs of the instrument panel and I have no clue where it goes from there. Looking from underneath down below deck i can not see where it goes.

Topic author
jackra_1

Re: fuse panel behind steering wheel

Postby jackra_1 » Thu Sep 01, 2022 4:14 pm

Should have taken this approach first.

Anyone have a Wellcraft Martinique 2600/2700 with a Volvo Penta 5.7 Gsi maybe you can answer this question:

There are five switches to the right of the steering wheel. Can you tell me what each switch is for?

I lost the labels and my pics are lost as well.

One is for the lights another for the blower and another the horn so I am missing two functions.

Thank you.

Topic author
jackra_1

Re: fuse panel behind steering wheel

Postby jackra_1 » Fri Sep 02, 2022 10:09 am

Problem solved.

Saw a good instrument panel pic on a boat for sale in the Netherlands.

The problem switch is for the wiper motor.

Now all I have to do is get the wiper blade off the mount to withdraw the motor down into the cabin. Of course it is stuck.

I van actually see an orange wire going to the motor.

Return to “Electrical”