Welcome to Wellcraft Boats Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Wellcraft Boats to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Wellcraft Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Wellcraft or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on WellcraftBoatOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

2002 Martinique 3000 Windless problem

Discussion of batteries, chargers, wiring, generators, distribution panels, battery switches, etc.

Topic author
Deatopcop

2002 Martinique 3000 Windless problem

Postby Deatopcop » Tue Nov 15, 2022 4:22 pm

1.jpg
1.jpg
I need a few questions answered please, my Windless anchor is not working in the up or down positions. By the switch on the helm or by the foot switched on the bow, All I hear is a clicking sound when I do depress the buttons? I have located the (Maxwell PM Solenoid Pack - 12V SP5102) that reverses the polarity to the windless behind the Breaker box in the cabin. My questions are: Question # 1 How do you access the Windless from the cabin area at the bow of the boat? Does the mirror have to come off to access the wires on the windless, and is their a compartment door that has to be opened?
Question #2, How do I test the (Maxwell PM Solenoid Pack - 12V SP5102) that is behind the breaker panel to make sure it is working properly? I know it has to be a 2 person operation because the locations of the switches. Thanks in advance for your help!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Electrical”