Welcome to Wellcraft Boats Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Wellcraft Boats to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Wellcraft Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Wellcraft or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on WellcraftBoatOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

340 Coastal Electric electric table not working

Discussion of batteries, chargers, wiring, generators, distribution panels, battery switches, etc.

Topic author
nvrenuf
Vessel Info: "Never Enough"
2008 340 Coastal with
Twin Yamaha 350 4 strokes

340 Coastal Electric electric table not working

Postby nvrenuf » Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:49 pm

I have an issue with my settee table actuator. the table tab turns red on the touch panel indicating an issue with the circuit. i just tested the switch and the motor which both work fine. Somewhere in the line might be a fuse which i cannot find. there is no breaker tripped on my "push in" panel either. Any thoughts??

backstreets
Vessel Info: 1985 3200 coastal. orig from great lakes. lake huron pointe marina. been in salt for only past 5 years. boat has 1200 hrs or so, but only 4-500 on original freshened up, numbers matching small block morors in past 15 years.. new marine air cond unit less then a yr ago, orig quicksilver genset with 146hrs.. interior, headliner, all cushons n canvas done 5yrs ago as well. have all reciepts n all orig paperwork n manuals.. kinda found a gem in the ruff here..

Re: 340 Coastal Electric electric table not working

Postby backstreets » Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:46 pm

have you had any luck with this problem? do you have the eplex touch screen system?? ive found in the past on these systems, its internal in the eplex system itself.. actuator n switch work on there own, but wont work in the system.. ive had to replace as many as 5 sets of screens n 3 seperate "boxes" within the system on one boat.. this boat had all kinds of problems cause of this system..

bogguy
Vessel Info: 2009 Wellcraft 340 Coastal

Postby bogguy » Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:58 pm

I've had nothing but problems with mine. Sent both screens back tot he UK for testing and both are blown. Problem is, no replacement. So, I've got a $250K boat anchor sitting on land. BUMMER!!!

Topic author
nvrenuf
Vessel Info: "Never Enough"
2008 340 Coastal with
Twin Yamaha 350 4 strokes

Postby nvrenuf » Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:04 pm

bogguy,

did you ever get your issues fixed or abandon eplex all together? i was able to have mine fixed and has been great for over 2 years.

thanks

Return to “Electrical”