Welcome to Wellcraft Boats Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Wellcraft Boats to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Wellcraft Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Wellcraft or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on WellcraftBoatOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Wiring diagram

Discussion of batteries, chargers, wiring, generators, distribution panels, battery switches, etc.

Topic author
Hammerin Hank
Vessel Info: 2007 Wellcraft, 252Coastal

Wiring diagram

Postby Hammerin Hank » Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:38 am

Hello,
This is my first post,I just joined this forum,,,
I just purchased a 2007 Wellcraft 252 Coastal, beautiful condition hardly used, 52 origional hrs.! I need to install a vhf radio, and have two questions, 1- is there a drawing or schematic of the hard top,specifically wire raceways? 2- I need an electrical schematic for my boat, or can someone where to connect the power for the radio, I found a ground buss behind the gauges dash panel,,
I want to mount my radio in the small electronics void/ area of the hard top,,thanks

Return to “Electrical”