Welcome to Wellcraft Boats Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Wellcraft Boats to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Wellcraft Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Wellcraft or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on WellcraftBoatOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

1999 WalkAround 22

List Wellcraft Boats for sale here. All listings are free for active form members! ALL ADS ARE FREE - USERS MUST HAVE AT LEAST 10 POSTS TO PLACE AN AD
Forum rules
All classified boat ads are free. Please be as specific as possible in describing your vessel. You can upload pictures too!

WellcraftBoatOwners.com and the owners of this forum take no responsibility for the authenticity of ads or legitimacy of items being sold. Buyers, please buy responsibly.

To place an ad start a new Topic. We reserve the right to delete ads from users with fewer than 10 posts.

Topic author
Iyaoyas_34
Vessel Info: 1999 Wellcraft Walk-around 22
Johnson Ocean Pro 200

1999 WalkAround 22

Postby Iyaoyas_34 » Sun Jul 18, 2021 12:27 pm

Listing my 1999 WalkAround 22. It was my grandfather's and then my dad's. I started fixing it up but it is a much bigger project than I have experience, or interest in doing.. Shows the usual wear. Nothing mechanically wrong with it. My uncle's used it at some point and used the motor instead of the winch to get it up on the trailer and there is damage to the gelcoat where the bow roller is. Has spider cracks in a few places. Original Johnson ocean pro 200 no idea how many hours but it only used for a few days during the summer each year for flounder. Comes with trailer it's sitting on. Make a reasonable offer. Message for pictures.

Wink-_.
Vessel Info: 180 Fisherman, 115 hp saltwater Johnson outboard - Year 2000,
Saint Augustine, FL

Re: 1999 WalkAround 22

Postby Wink-_. » Thu Sep 16, 2021 5:42 pm

Have you sold your 1999 Wellcraft Walk-around 22 Johnson Ocean Pro 200

Topic author
Iyaoyas_34

Thanks,
Bill.Fredrickson@live.com
Wink-_. :pirate:

Return to “Wellcraft Boats For Sale”