Welcome to Wellcraft Boats Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Wellcraft Boats to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Wellcraft Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Wellcraft or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on WellcraftBoatOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

activity

Is there a feature you would like to see? Having a problem with one of the features on the forum? Let us know here.

Topic author
BiXll

activity

Postby BiXll » Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:38 am

This is pretty much the only Wellcraft forum I saw in my google search. I can't believe it is not more active then it is. Does it pick up in warmer weather?

Rich3rdMorris
Vessel Info: 1994 Wellcraft 2600 Coastal

Re: activity

Postby Rich3rdMorris » Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:17 am

I agree, when I had my Searay (power boat) & my Catalina (sailboat) I was a member of boat respective forums and they were both very active, informative and fun. There was a unique "brotherhood". Don't get me wrong this is a very nice forum, just doesn't have the same feel. I tried being more involved i.e. commenting on every post, answering questions and welcoming new members, however it just didn't seem to get very far. Not sure what the solution is. Wellcraft are great boats and have a strong and loyal following. Perhaps due to the quality in a Wellcraft boat, the Wellcraft owners are spending more time actually out on their boats and less time repairing and rebuilding, thus less of a need to be on the forum? Just my thoughts.
Rich3rdMorris
1995 Wellcraft 2600 Coastal
1981 Mustang T-Top Coupe
Pearl River, La.

WBO Admin
Site Admin

Postby WBO Admin » Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:36 am

We have seen a recent uptick in activity but I do agree that the overall lack of participation is a bit disappointing at this point.

Don't give up on us! We haven't :usa:

Topic author
BiXll

Postby BiXll » Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:42 am

I started, built, and eventually sold a forum for the Nissan Titan when it first came out in 2004. If I get this St Tropez I am looking at I will get with you with some things we did do build participation at that site.

WBO Admin
Site Admin

Postby WBO Admin » Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:35 am

Sounds good. Feel free to PM me anytime!

Social media sites like FB have had a strong negative impact on traditional forums, not just this one. 2004 was a good time to be in the forum business. 2016 not so much.

Riverboatin
Vessel Info: 94 Wellcraft Martinique 3200
Twin Crusader XL 350s

Postby Riverboatin » Mon May 02, 2016 5:28 pm

I gotta say-- i wish it were easier to upload pics directly from my system to this site! Is it most bandwidth that we cannot? :blush:

WBO Admin
Site Admin

Postby WBO Admin » Tue May 03, 2016 6:44 am

Riverboatin wrote:Source of the post I gotta say-- i wish it were easier to upload pics directly from my system to this site! Is it most bandwidth that we cannot? :blush:

It's as easy as drag and drop. What exactly are you having issues with?

Riverboatin
Vessel Info: 94 Wellcraft Martinique 3200
Twin Crusader XL 350s

Postby Riverboatin » Tue May 03, 2016 9:12 am

Sometimes.. I am not as clever as I think i am? Sorry WBO! This is easy!!!! D'OH!!!
IMG_4022.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Forum Comments, Suggestions & Help”