Welcome to Wellcraft Boats Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Wellcraft Boats to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Wellcraft Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Wellcraft or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on WellcraftBoatOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Where's The Eclipse/Excel Models?

Is there a feature you would like to see? Having a problem with one of the features on the forum? Let us know here.

Topic author
Chasing_Sun
Vessel Info: 1994 Wellcraft Eclipse 210S

Where's The Eclipse/Excel Models?

Postby Chasing_Sun » Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:22 pm

Hello WBO,

I see the forums for the newer models, (Coastal, Fisherman, Etc.), but see nothing on the older models such as the Eclipse and the Excel. And probably other older Wellcraft models on top of that. I say those two specifically because they seemed to be very popular models during mid/late 80's, till the end of the run when they stopped producing those.

I realize you cannot have a forum for every specific model. But I'm sure there are a lot more people out there buying older used boats, rather than new. I see tons of Eclipse/Excel models when I search used boats, so I sure was surprised to not see a dedicated forum for the Eclipse/Excel/Others. Also see a lot of questions going unanswered.

I'm a new member and hope I'm just not missing something. :captain:

Any info is feedback is greatly appreciated.

Thanks...

WBO Admin
Site Admin

Re: Where's The Eclipse/Excel Models?

Postby WBO Admin » Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:07 am

Ask and you shall receive... give me a day or so!

BigClay
Vessel Info: 1991 186 Eclipse

Postby BigClay » Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:26 pm

I'd like to see one as well! Eclipse owner here.

rubedkb
Vessel Info: 1993 Wellcraft Excel 20SX Bowrider

Postby rubedkb » Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:27 pm

Yes! Where can I get an owners manual for my 1993 Wellcraft Excel 20SX Bowrider with a 4.3 L engine?

Chuck
Vessel Info: 98' 2400 SCS Eclipse 7.4 GL Duo Prop

Postby Chuck » Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:12 pm

We traveled 1500 miles one direction last yr. to buy our 98 2400scs Eclipse... Very glad we made the trip because they aren't as plentiful in the Midwest as on the Coasts... WE were really drawn to the lines and style of the Eclipse.... It has the Volvo 7.4 GL DP left over from 97... I also have a Boat show sales brochure for 98 Eclipses that was included in the packet from the orig. owner...

Return to “Forum Comments, Suggestions & Help”