Welcome to Wellcraft Boats Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Wellcraft Boats to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Wellcraft Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Wellcraft or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on WellcraftBoatOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Owners Manual

ImageThis forum is for general discussion of all things Boating. If it's boating related and doesn't fit in another forum, post it here!

Topic author
Gumdrop53
Vessel Info: 1994 Excel 26 SE

Owners Manual

Postby Gumdrop53 » Fri May 27, 2022 5:18 pm

Hello everyone. I recently purchased a 1994 Excel 26 SE. I am in need of the owners manual so that I can become completely knowledgeable with thisvessel. If anyone has a pdf version of this year's manual I would greatly appreciate you sharing with me.

Thanks

Billm
Vessel Info: 87 st.tropez

Re: Owners Manual

Postby Billm » Sun May 29, 2022 9:33 am

This question comes up all the time. There is no model specific owners manual. There is an inboard owners manual that appears to be from the 1980’s. And a cruisers owners manual that appears to focus on IO boats from the 1990’s like yours. You can find and download both by doing a search of older posts.

gmaucci
Vessel Info: 2009 Wellcraft Coastal 34 with new Twin 300 HP Yamaha Outboard Engines

Re: Owners Manual

Postby gmaucci » Fri Aug 26, 2022 3:37 pm

Hello I have a Wellcraft 2009 coastal 34 and are having a hard time finding an owners manual for this boat. Need to replace the windlass motor and crank but cannot find the part to find a similar windlass.

Anybody has access to an Owners Manual or where I can find part descriptions etc.

Regards

Gerardp

Return to “General Boating Discussion”