Welcome to Wellcraft Boats Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Wellcraft Boats to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Wellcraft Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Wellcraft or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on WellcraftBoatOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Back to back lounger operation

ImageThis forum is for general discussion of all things Boating. If it's boating related and doesn't fit in another forum, post it here!

Topic author
pauldmurray
Vessel Info: 1997 Eclipse 2000S

Back to back lounger operation

Postby pauldmurray » Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:33 am

Hello, I'm hoping for a little help operating the back to back lounger seats on my 97 Eclipse. We've had her about a year, and so far the only way I have been able to get the seats to recline is to wrestle with them, lifting the fronts of the seats, and pulling them apart at the same time. Eventually, I manage to hit the right combination and they recline to a flat position.

Please, if you know how these are supposed to work, give me some instruction so that I can execute this maneuver in a manner that at least makes it look like what I'm doing.

Return to “General Boating Discussion”