Welcome to Wellcraft Boats Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Wellcraft Boats to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Wellcraft Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Wellcraft or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on WellcraftBoatOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

2002 Wellcraft 240 coastal parts

ImageThis forum is for general discussion of all things Boating. If it's boating related and doesn't fit in another forum, post it here!

Topic author
TBBOARDER77
Vessel Info: 2002 wellcraft 240 coastal with a bimini top and a 2002 evinrude 200hp Ficht motor : /

2002 Wellcraft 240 coastal parts

Postby TBBOARDER77 » Sat May 07, 2022 10:59 pm

Hey, Just picked up a 2002 240 coastal. I wanted to replace/update some things and can't find anything Im looking for on the forums. I want to
1- Make my bimini into a full-enclosure and wanted to know if anyone has used a company that pre-fits them or uses a local canvas company?
2- Replace one of the fish boxes tops on my deck as its warped/peeling. Just the door part has to be replaced. Any replacement parts for this?
3- How much for a hard-top for this model boat and where could I get one?? :-O
4- Improve the seating so I wanted to customize some backings behind the captain and passenger chairs so people can sit comfortably.
5- Where could I get the cushions that go along the sides of the boat that people can lean against when fishing?

Any feedback is helpful. Goodluck cruising/fishing everyone.

CptBill
Vessel Info: Jester Toy
2002 270 Coastal, Twin Yamaha 4 stroke 250
330Larson Cabrio twin 5.7l EFI V.P duo props
2760 Regal commodore
40' pacemaker flush deck
2855 Bayliner, 25' Marathon aft cabin

Re: 2002 Wellcraft 240 coastal parts

Postby CptBill » Sun May 08, 2022 2:42 pm

Welcome aboard, the boats age makes it tuff but your best bet for the enclosure, the leaning pads is to have a local canvas shop make them for you, the hard top is going to be a salvage yard thing or someone parting out a boat. It doesn't have to be off a 240 coastal just the right dimensions. As for the fish box search the threads on this forum and you'll find a ton of ways to deal with them. The original Wellcraft went out of business in 08 And the name was sold but not anything else
Never Ever Ever do anything that test your wife's memory :captain:

Return to “General Boating Discussion”