Welcome to Wellcraft Boats Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Wellcraft Boats to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Wellcraft Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Wellcraft or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on WellcraftBoatOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

owners manual(s)

This is a place for general Wellcraft Boats discussions.

Topic author
WaynesWorld
Vessel Info: 1996 26 SE Excel, Volvo Penta 7.4

owners manual(s)

Postby WaynesWorld » Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:56 pm

Hello Wellcraft boat owners. I recently purchased a 1996 Wellcraft 26 SE Excel. Browsing this website there seems to be one over riding question. Owners Manuals! Went to the Wellcraft website and told they do not have any manuals for this boat. There has to be users out there who have owners manuals for their respective models. Seems to me someone would be able to accept copied versions of the manuals and make them available (of course for a fee) in a .pdf format for the rest of us who have more questions than answers. Anyone else feel the same way. Or a manual they will sell me?

Waynes World
Green Bay, Wisconsin

Barnacle
Vessel Info: 1997 Wellcraft excel 23se 5.7 Mag Alpha 1.50 outboard 17P prop Hot water heater AC unit Refrigerator porcelain toilet 2 showers 2 sinks

Re: owners manual(s)

Postby Barnacle » Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:57 am

I just typed in Wellcraft excell 23 se owners manual on google and it came up with all kinds of pdf manuals for my boat. Just did the same for yours and has plenty of pdf manuals for your boat as well.

goodday
Vessel Info: 1999 2600 Mart. 5.7 bravo3

Re: owners manual(s)

Postby goodday » Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:32 pm

Your owners manual is a general discription manual, that might cover several models, tells u where the stern of boat is at, have get a Merc or Volvo manual for what u have for eng. wiring and mechanical issues

Return to “Wellcraft Boats Forum”