Welcome to Wellcraft Boats Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Wellcraft Boats to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Wellcraft Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Wellcraft or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on WellcraftBoatOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Wellcraft Diagram and manuals

This is a place for general Wellcraft Boats discussions.

Topic author
Nauti by Nature
Vessel Info: 1989 St Tropez

Wellcraft Diagram and manuals

Postby Nauti by Nature » Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:21 pm

Im the new owner of a 1989 St Tropez. I am troubleshooting a lot of little things. I am in need of Diagrams and manual for that year. I have the 85-88 manual and diagram. I have no working water or stove. I have already fixed everything else.

Billm
Vessel Info: 87 st.tropez

Re: Wellcraft Diagram and manuals

Postby Billm » Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:46 pm

In terms of the stove there is a push button kill switch on the right side of the stove that is supposed to pop up when the cover is lifted. If it is stuck, try pulling it up with a pair of pliers and see if that gets the stove working.

goodday
Vessel Info: 1999 2600 Mart. 5.7 bravo3

Postby goodday » Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:06 pm

Have you checked pump has power to it, on my boat pump switch is in head as to operate toilet ,sinks etc. ,pump holds pressure when pumped up and kicks on demand

Ron_T
Vessel Info: 1989 Wellcraft Coastal 330

Postby Ron_T » Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:07 pm

Hi, I'm looking for user manual, diagrams, for a 1989 Wellcraft Coastal 330. Thanks

Return to “Wellcraft Boats Forum”