Welcome to Wellcraft Boats Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Wellcraft Boats to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Wellcraft Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Wellcraft or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on WellcraftBoatOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Replacement Helm seat

This is a place for general Wellcraft Boats discussions.

Topic author
Shflyguy
Vessel Info: Wellcraft 180 Fish Center Counsel 2002
150 Yamaha 2 stroke

Replacement Helm seat

Postby Shflyguy » Mon Feb 20, 2023 5:57 pm

Im looking to have a new cushion made for the top of my helm seat on a 2002 180 Fisherman.
I went to a local cushion shop (Im in CT) but they can't make one like the original so Im still looking.
I would also be interested in buying a used one if available.
Thanks in advance.
SHflyguy

CptBill
Vessel Info: Jester Toy
2002 270 Coastal, Twin Yamaha 4 stroke 250
330Larson Cabrio twin 5.7l EFI V.P duo props
2760 Regal commodore
40' pacemaker flush deck
2855 Bayliner, 25' Marathon aft cabin

Re: Replacement Helm seat

Postby CptBill » Thu Feb 23, 2023 2:59 pm

Unless you can find one at a salvage yard I don't think you'll find one. 2002 was well before they went out (2007) so keep looking for an upholstery shop that can do what you want
Never Ever Ever do anything that test your wife's memory :captain:

DanErb02
Vessel Info: 2000 Wellcraft 180 Fisherman with 2017 Evinrude 115 E-Tec.

Re: Replacement Helm seat

Postby DanErb02 » Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:04 am

Out of curiosity, can you post a picture of your helm seat, I'd like to see what that setup looks like on the 2002. I just bought a 2000 180 fisher that had two individual seats on top of the livewell that were in rough shape and I'm looking to replace with a leaning post style seat that will mount on top of the livewell, If I can see what your's looks like maybe I can fabricate something similar. Thanks!!

Return to “Wellcraft Boats Forum”