Welcome to Wellcraft Boats Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Wellcraft Boats to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Wellcraft Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Wellcraft or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on WellcraftBoatOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

190 ccf new owner questions

This is a place for general Wellcraft Boats discussions.

Topic author
Maineiac5586
Vessel Info: 1997 190 ccf

190 ccf new owner questions

Postby Maineiac5586 » Sun Nov 05, 2023 9:21 pm

Hi just picked up a 97 190 ccf. Beautiful boat. Missing the cushion for the bow area. Anyone have one or know an alternative? Also need the round plastic hole grommet for the rod box. There are 3 large holes for the rod handles to go into but one is missing. Lastly looks like the prior owner blacked out the rectangular window on the console so you have to remove the window to see the fish finder or anything else in there. Can I just buy a piece of Plexiglas and cut it to size? Should it be tinted at all? Also no hinge on that window? You just remove it and then place it back when you are done? It does have a keyed latch button still. Thank you
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

CptBill
Vessel Info: Jester Toy
2002 270 Coastal, Twin Yamaha 4 stroke 250
330Larson Cabrio twin 5.7l EFI V.P duo props
2760 Regal commodore
40' pacemaker flush deck
2855 Bayliner, 25' Marathon aft cabin

Re: 190 ccf new owner questions

Postby CptBill » Sat Nov 11, 2023 2:55 pm

search the net, find something that's close, that's a boat built before they went out of business
Never Ever Ever do anything that test your wife's memory :captain:

Topic author
Maineiac5586
Vessel Info: 1997 190 ccf

Re: 190 ccf new owner questions

Postby Maineiac5586 » Sat Nov 11, 2023 5:23 pm

Hi. I ran a plumbers snake in the drain hole and could here the end of the snake near the port side middle of the boat. From my research common issue. They say it gravity drains so I'll check that

Return to “Wellcraft Boats Forum”