Welcome to Wellcraft Boats Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Wellcraft Boats to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Wellcraft Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Wellcraft or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on WellcraftBoatOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

ISO Wellcraft St Topez Bow Pulpit

Used boat parts, used Wellcraft boat parts, trailers, dinghies, outboards, props...everything but the boats they were attached to. ALL ADS ARE FREE - USERS MUST HAVE AT LEAST 10 POSTS TO PLACE AN AD
Forum rules
All classified ads for boat parts are free. Please be as specific as possible in describing your item. You can upload pictures too!

WellcraftBoatOwners.com and the owners of this forum take no responsibility for the authenticity of ads or legitimacy of items being sold. Buyers, please buy responsibly.

To place an ad start a new Topic. We reserve the right to delete ads from users with fewer than 10 posts.

Topic author
Tristan
Vessel Info: 1988 Wellcraft St Tropez

ISO Wellcraft St Topez Bow Pulpit

Postby Tristan » Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:10 pm

Anyone know where I can find a bow pulpit to my 1988 St Tropez please let me know! UPS lost the last one I found after about a year of searching.
Thanks,

Tristan

1988 Wellcraft St Tropez

Billm
Vessel Info: 87 st.tropez

Re: ISO Wellcraft St Topez Bow Pulpit

Postby Billm » Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:26 pm

Try Mass Marine parts, Quincy, Ma.

Topic author
Tristan

Postby Tristan » Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:48 am

Thanks, I will give them a call.

Topic author
Tristan

Postby Tristan » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:29 am

All set. Thanks Billm, they had everything I needed. I drove up yesterday and picked it up.

chircojoseph
Vessel Info: Good afternoon all & believing all had a safe & happy new year &. I`m believing 2021 has got to be better than 2020!! I have a 1988 Wellcraft 32ft San Tropez I purchased last year & am in process of updating the helm console & all toggle switch plates. The boat has all original toggle switch covers that I am in process of having made new. I am missing 1 piece of the puzzle. On the ignition switch / blower switch plate, on the lower right quadrant, there is an opening for a specification plate that is missing. I would like to have made new but, cannot find any info on the tag. Would anyone have info on this & could possibly provide a clear picture that can be read. I will be able to take it from there as far as text style & height. Any info would be helpful or, a possible contact where I can purchase one. Thank you

Postby chircojoseph » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:53 am

I have a 1988 San Tropez & love it! Doing a lot of upgrades. One in particular, replacing all helm toggle switchs & switch plates. One piece is missing. On the ignition switch plate, in the lower rite quadrant, there is an information plate inset into the ignition switch plate. Can anyone either supply me a supplier or even a picture of it & i can have one made. Yhanks.

StTropez41
Vessel Info: 1988 St. Tropez 3200

Postby StTropez41 » Mon May 17, 2021 12:33 pm

Here’s a picture of the ignition switch plate.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Boat Parts For Sale”