Welcome to Wellcraft Boats Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Wellcraft Boats to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Wellcraft Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Wellcraft or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on WellcraftBoatOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

1989 wellcraft gran sport 34' cabin door lock

Used boat parts, used Wellcraft boat parts, trailers, dinghies, outboards, props...everything but the boats they were attached to. ALL ADS ARE FREE - USERS MUST HAVE AT LEAST 10 POSTS TO PLACE AN AD
Forum rules
All classified ads for boat parts are free. Please be as specific as possible in describing your item. You can upload pictures too!

WellcraftBoatOwners.com and the owners of this forum take no responsibility for the authenticity of ads or legitimacy of items being sold. Buyers, please buy responsibly.

To place an ad start a new Topic. We reserve the right to delete ads from users with fewer than 10 posts.

Crazyjeep
Vessel Info: 1990 st Tropez

Re: 1989 wellcraft gran sport 34' cabin door lock

Postby Crazyjeep » Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:15 pm

Amazon or eBay. Pretty cheap. Called a sliding glass door display case lock.

Grand Sport Guy
Vessel Info: 1985 Grand Sport 3400

Postby Grand Sport Guy » Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:59 pm

I know this post was about the door lock, but does anyone know where you can buy a new cabin sliding door ?

mccarthyej
Vessel Info: 1985 Wellcraft 3400 Gran Sport

Postby mccarthyej » Wed Sep 09, 2020 12:55 pm

@Grand Sport Guy - I had a new door made for my 1985 Gran Sport. I found a plastics company in Williston, VT, and they were able to fabricate one. Anyone with a decent set up should be able to. The door ran me $900, but they were able to source the same material that the original door was made out of, installed the handle and hardware after completion, and also included new light diffusers for the downstairs cabin.

clonenum3
Vessel Info: 1989 wellcraft gran sport 34'

Postby clonenum3 » Tue Jun 28, 2022 3:52 pm

Is this the part everyone's talking about? I'm going to produce one of these and verify after which I could probably make folks more.

https://imgur.com/gallery/Y1WmOPw

Rdurkee
Vessel Info: 1988 Gran Sport

Postby Rdurkee » Sun Oct 16, 2022 9:22 am

I have a whole door and key and lock available if you haven't already found one.

Return to “Boat Parts For Sale”