Welcome to Wellcraft Boats Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Wellcraft Boats to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Wellcraft Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Wellcraft or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on WellcraftBoatOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

2017 fisherman 222 leak under center console.

Discussion Wellcraft Scarab Boats. This is for Scarab Boat specific discussions. If your post is general in nature please post in the appropriate forum.

Topic author
jmarked
Vessel Info: 2017 222 Fisherman

2017 fisherman 222 leak under center console.

Postby jmarked » Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:25 pm

My new fisherman has 4 inches of water that doesn't not drain into the bilge. Have no idea where this much water is coming from. It's rain water not sea water. I attached a hose to the drain in the hole under the porta potter shelf and blew into it. Unfortunately I heard nothing but bubbling under the floor. There is. Water trapped between the deck and the hull. Have to fix this before winter. Contacted customer service and they are looking into it. Mike said they maybe adding an additional bilge pump to that area. Other than that I love the boat jeff m :-(

FoxSea
Vessel Info: 2017 242 Fisherman. 300HP Yamaha.

Re: 2017 fisherman 222 leak under center console.

Postby FoxSea » Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:22 am

Hello Jeff.
I'm having an issue with water getting into the bilge from rain and while underway. I think the water is coming in through the door to the center console. But I thought the drain went over board.
Only way I can drain bilge is by backing down ramp with drain plug out.
Maybe it's a faulty drain?
Let me know what your dealer finds. Mine was not able to find anything.

Derek

Return to “Scarab Boats Forum”