Welcome to Wellcraft Boats Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Wellcraft Boats to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Wellcraft Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Wellcraft or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on WellcraftBoatOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

New to forum

Are you a new member? Stop in and say hi!

Topic author
trode
Vessel Info: 2000 Wellcraft 240 Walkaround with200 Johnson

New to forum

Postby trode » Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:28 pm

I just purchased a 2000 240 walkaround with 200HP Johnson Ocean Pro, and wanting to share information with other owners. I have owned this boat before, in the form of a 1995 Excel 240 and have missed the versatility, ease of care and "portability" of it. Took that boat up the Erie Canal, and through the Florida Keys, then moved up to a Bayliner 2452 for several years followed by a Bayliner 288 fly bridge, then a Bayliner 242 (still have) , but came across this boat few weeks ago and had to have. It is in bristol condition, having been most of it's years in fresh water use, garage stored and well cared for, gel coat shines like a new boat, and NO corrosion anywhere on engine, bimini frame or metal on boat. Can't wait to use it.

Other 240 owners will be helpful as I figure out the particulars of the boat (again).

Look forward to meeting you all.

WIlmington, NC

Return to “Introduce Yourself!”