Welcome to Wellcraft Boats Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Wellcraft Boats to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Wellcraft Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Wellcraft or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on WellcraftBoatOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

New owner, old boat.

Are you a new member? Stop in and say hi!

Topic author
elisashope
Vessel Info: 2000 wellcraft sportsman 210

New owner, old boat.

Postby elisashope » Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:43 am

Hi, I purchased my first boat, 2000 well craft sportsman 210 (200hp johnson) last summer. After having it a few days I started to notice things broke and or missing. I was hoping to find a forum where I can ask about my boat and motor. Live well and fish boxes stopped pumping out, freshwater pump missing, trim tabs don't work, throttle cable loose, salt water wash down don't work. Motor runs good, compression is at 90 psi for 5 cylinders 82psi on one. I am very handy but not sure if these things are worth fixing or should i look into another boat. I would appreciate the help, Mark.

Return to “Introduce Yourself!”