Welcome to Wellcraft Boats Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Wellcraft Boats to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Wellcraft Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Wellcraft or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on WellcraftBoatOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

New to this forum and looking for a used walkaround

Are you a new member? Stop in and say hi!

Topic author
02mrbrown@gmail.com
Vessel Info: Looking for a 24’walkaround

New to this forum and looking for a used walkaround

Postby 02mrbrown@gmail.com » Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:18 pm

Greetings. I don't want to sound like a dork, but Happy New Year. Yes I'm new to this forum, however maybe I'll find my next boat here. I'm looking for a used walkaround in the 23 - 27' range. I do prefer outboards. i live in Oakland, CA. but I've accepted the fact that my boat search might end up in florida as no other state has the sheer volume of used boats for sale. Fortunately for me 3 of my good friends are all ready to do a cross country trip and make it an adventure. So there you have it. Drop me a note if you have a walkaround style for sale, or just say hi.

Russell

CptBill
Vessel Info: Jester Toy
2002 270 Coastal, Twin Yamaha 4 stroke 250
330Larson Cabrio twin 5.7l EFI V.P duo props
2760 Regal commodore
40' pacemaker flush deck
2855 Bayliner, 25' Marathon aft cabin

Re: New to this forum and looking for a used walkaround

Postby CptBill » Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:55 pm

Welcome, lots of boats in Texas also, might be a little closer. I've had some luck just randomly looking in other states and cities on Craig's list, Just a thought, good luck
Never Ever Ever do anything that test your wife's memory :captain:

Topic author
02mrbrown@gmail.com
Vessel Info: Looking for a 24’walkaround

Re: New to this forum and looking for a used walkaround

Postby 02mrbrown@gmail.com » Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:13 am

Thanks for the reply. Depending are where you at in Texas, as Texas is a very long state (just a 1,000 miles from florida

Return to “Introduce Yourself!”