Welcome to Wellcraft Boats Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Wellcraft Boats to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Wellcraft Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Wellcraft or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on WellcraftBoatOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Fish Box hatches for 2007 Wellcraft 270 twin Yam 250s

Are you a new member? Stop in and say hi!

Topic author
craigsellerpaul
Vessel Info: 2007 Wellcraft Coastal 270 Twin 250 Yamahas - Catalina CA

Fish Box hatches for 2007 Wellcraft 270 twin Yam 250s

Postby craigsellerpaul » Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:26 am

Good Evening and Ahoy,

Looking for a source for replacement hatches for both Fish Boxes on my 2007 270 Coastal. I saw a posting that someone had similar issues with breakdown / cracking, and need to find a solution to resolve these issues. Love this boat. Perfect for empty nesters and divers like ourselves.

Trying to keep our Investment ready for action. Any suggestions, sources, contact numbers or other assistance to find replacement hatches is greatly appreciated.

Southern California, Long Beach, Catalina Island Cruising. Stay Well and Thank You, in advance.

Stellar weather last weekend. Took the Isenglas down, open cockpit, 78 F and clear skies. Home Movie of Catalina and a fresh Sailboat wreck free dive in 25-30'of water. Offshore winds can wreak havoc. Here is the link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iLY3Tx ... sp=sharing

CptBill
Vessel Info: Jester Toy
2002 270 Coastal, Twin Yamaha 4 stroke 250
330Larson Cabrio twin 5.7l EFI V.P duo props
2760 Regal commodore
40' pacemaker flush deck
2855 Bayliner, 25' Marathon aft cabin

Re: Fish Box hatches for 2007 Wellcraft 270 twin Yam 250s

Postby CptBill » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:13 pm

Look at the post from cvce82, he made new ones and they came out great(I think it's about 5 pages back) The only places That I know of would be a marine salvage yard but you might try Marine Connections or Great Lakes Skipper. The fish box covers are a problem on all the Coastal series boats there's been a never ending amount of posts about them so good luck and stay safe and check the archives
Never Ever Ever do anything that test your wife's memory :captain:

Return to “Introduce Yourself!”