Welcome to Wellcraft Boats Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Wellcraft Boats to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Wellcraft Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Wellcraft or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on WellcraftBoatOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

In desperate need of an Owners manuel

Are you a new member? Stop in and say hi!

Topic author
Rdh4411
Vessel Info: 1989 WellCraft Monaco 30ft
One original salt water cooled engine the other a fresh water cooled engine of the same size. Not my design

In desperate need of an Owners manuel

Postby Rdh4411 » Sun Apr 17, 2022 5:33 pm

Hi my name is Dave im a new member. I have a 89 Monaco i got two yrs ago first attempt at launching was a disaster, boat basically sat all summer making repairs. Due to less then forthcoming previous owner.
So im back at it making repairs.
Unfortunately the previous owner neglected to give me the manual. Which would make finding things and part numbers easier. Does anyone on here have any idea how i may get a copy of an owners manuel for an 89 well ratf monaco 30'
Thanks

CptBill
Vessel Info: Jester Toy
2002 270 Coastal, Twin Yamaha 4 stroke 250
330Larson Cabrio twin 5.7l EFI V.P duo props
2760 Regal commodore
40' pacemaker flush deck
2855 Bayliner, 25' Marathon aft cabin

Re: In desperate need of an Owners manuel

Postby CptBill » Tue Apr 19, 2022 3:36 pm

Welcome Aboard, best of luck to you, I think most of us have been in the same place as you. scroll down to the bottom of the page, go to page 4 and look under dad's 3100. the link there will get you to what I think is an owners manual that will work for your boat
Never Ever Ever do anything that test your wife's memory :captain:

Return to “Introduce Yourself!”