Welcome to Wellcraft Boats Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Wellcraft Boats to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Wellcraft Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Wellcraft or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on WellcraftBoatOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

New to the Forum, not to the water

Are you a new member? Stop in and say hi!

Topic author
itunesdan
Vessel Info: 1988 Antigua

New to the Forum, not to the water

Postby itunesdan » Wed Jul 26, 2023 11:36 am

Hello everyone!

Bought an '88 Antigua recently that looks like the previous owner was possibly starting to part out. I got it just in time, though, so most everything was still within reasonable condition. Hull is in decent condition, minus what looks like a ding or two. Motor had to be completely scrapped, and the dash/gauges were complete garbage. I've been rebuilding the helm console as I can, but there arent any really good pics that I have found of the helm console. (Nor the wiring behind it.) Does anyone on here have an '88 that would be so kind as to help a guy out? Between the cut wires and extra crap that one of the owners had mounted and wired (very badly it would appear) I am at a loss as to which wires are SUPPOSED to be which... aside from what comes from the engine compartment and fuel gauge sender. Any help / photos would be more than appreciated.

Thanks,
Dan

Federalsburg, MD / Chesapeake Bay

Return to “Introduce Yourself!”