Welcome to Wellcraft Boats Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Wellcraft Boats to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Wellcraft Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Wellcraft or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on WellcraftBoatOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

New Guy

Are you a new member? Stop in and say hi!

Topic author
Tyrant
Vessel Info: 1988 St.Tropez 32, Has the 454's and generator.

New Guy

Postby Tyrant » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:28 am

Hello, I am new to the Wellcraft line of boats. We just purchased a 1988 St.Tropez 32, this is the biggest boat we have owned thus far ;-) We purchased this boat without 1 single piece of information :cry: There were no books, no paperwork on any upgrades, oh I forgot we did find a chart and a fuel consumption list for a trip they took. So, I have joined this site to see if I can find any of the paperwork I may need before winter. I would like to winterize the vessel myself as I have all my other boats. I know there will be a learning curve so i need to get busy. Thanks in advance for any input or feedback.

Return to “Introduce Yourself!”