Welcome to Wellcraft Boats Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Wellcraft Boats to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Wellcraft Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Wellcraft or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on WellcraftBoatOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

New member, old St. Tropez owner

Are you a new member? Stop in and say hi!

Topic author
Billm
Vessel Info: 87 st.tropez

New member, old St. Tropez owner

Postby Billm » Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:43 pm

Hello, I have a 1987 st. Tropez, that I have owned since new. I have made many upgrades and made many repairs over the years. I know the boat pretty well and may be able to help answer questions for some of the new owners. I am glad to see there is still much interest in the boat.

Rich3rdMorris
Vessel Info: 1994 Wellcraft 2600 Coastal

Re: New member, old St. Tropez owner

Postby Rich3rdMorris » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:02 pm

Welcome aboard! That's awesome that you're the original owner, I'm not the O.O. with mine, but I hope to "learn & know" the boat as well as the O.O. one day.
Rich3rdMorris
1995 Wellcraft 2600 Coastal
1981 Mustang T-Top Coupe
Pearl River, La.

Tyrant
Vessel Info: 1988 St.Tropez 32, Has the 454's and generator.

Re: New member, old St. Tropez owner

Postby Tyrant » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:32 pm

Hello, I am a new owner of an old St.Tropez (88). I am not sure if there is much similarity in two but would love to know if you could share any of the manuals you may still have. I just purchased mine without any paperwork at all. BTW my St. Tropez is 32' 11.8 beam 454s and a generator. Thanks

Return to “Introduce Yourself!”