Welcome to Wellcraft Boats Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Wellcraft Boats to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Wellcraft Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Wellcraft or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on WellcraftBoatOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

New member - 238 CCF

Are you a new member? Stop in and say hi!

Topic author
MMillsIII
Vessel Info: 1997 Wellcraft 238 CCF w/ 200 HP Evinrude OB

New member - 238 CCF

Postby MMillsIII » Fri May 23, 2014 11:08 am

Hello other Wellcraft owners - pleasure to be here. I bought a 97 (?) 238 CCF last year and am really enjoying it at Smith Mountain Lake in central Virginia. Boat is in excellent shape and that is important because I am one of those guys that has to have EVERYTHING working. One thing I am trying to locate is the seat the covers the front of the console - L Shaped on a large piano hinge - it lifts to expose the small "cabin". The existing one was recovered once very poorly and I am looking into either replacing it or re-covering it. Any advice would really be appreciated! I look forward to being a member here!

Return to “Introduce Yourself!”