Welcome to Wellcraft Boats Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Wellcraft Boats to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Wellcraft Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Wellcraft or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on WellcraftBoatOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Heat Exchanger Install

If you have a project idea or a completed one you would like to show off (major or minor), share it with the rest of us!

Topic author
wufibugs
Vessel Info: 1989 Wellcraft 170

Heat Exchanger Install

Postby wufibugs » Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:00 am

I got ahold of a heat exchanger and would like to mount it to the front of the 181 cid in my 1989 170. It is not the exchanger specifically designed for this boat/engine so I have to be a little creative. Has anyone undertaken/accomplished this conversion. If so, I'd love to see some photos or get some ideas.

Return to “The Project Center”