Welcome to Wellcraft Boats Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Wellcraft Boats to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Wellcraft Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Wellcraft or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on WellcraftBoatOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

2000 Wellcraft Sportsman 210 missing walkthrough window & frame

If you have a project idea or a completed one you would like to show off (major or minor), share it with the rest of us!

Topic author
jonnymalibu
Vessel Info: 2000 Sportsman 210

2000 Wellcraft Sportsman 210 missing walkthrough window & frame

Postby jonnymalibu » Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:39 am

Bought a 2000 Wellcraft Sportsman 210 missing the walkthrough window and frame. Didn't think it'd be difficult to find a replacement - was I wrong!
Hoping someone with the same boat might do me a huge favour and pry up the screw cover gasket on that window and take a photo of the part number for me.
Extra bonus to someone who can sell me a replacement window and frame.
Thank you.

CptBill
Vessel Info: Jester Toy
2002 270 Coastal, Twin Yamaha 4 stroke 250
330Larson Cabrio twin 5.7l EFI V.P duo props
2760 Regal commodore
40' pacemaker flush deck
2855 Bayliner, 25' Marathon aft cabin

Re: 2000 Wellcraft Sportsman 210 missing walkthrough window & frame

Postby CptBill » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:18 pm

Those part # tags where made of paper and I don't know of one that would have lasted this long, my 02 didn't have any when I was looking for window glass and Taylor Made apparently doesn't keep records so if I was you I'd be calling marine salvage yards like Don's marine salvage or Marine Connections and see if you can find one that way
Never Ever Ever do anything that test your wife's memory :captain:

Topic author
jonnymalibu
Vessel Info: 2000 Sportsman 210

Re: 2000 Wellcraft Sportsman 210 missing walkthrough window & frame

Postby jonnymalibu » Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:24 pm

As I feared! Yes, it seems that no records exist pre-2008. Good call on the wreckers. Last resort will be to find a similar extrusion and make one myself. Thanks for your reply.

Return to “The Project Center”