Welcome to Wellcraft Boats Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Wellcraft Boats to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Wellcraft Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Wellcraft or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on WellcraftBoatOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Replacement parts for restoration

If you have a project idea or a completed one you would like to show off (major or minor), share it with the rest of us!

Topic author
terrilynn
Vessel Info: 1987 250 coastal

Replacement parts for restoration

Postby terrilynn » Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:38 pm

I have a 1987 Coastal 250 that I am currently restoring. I am in need of several replacement parts such as rub rail rope, cleats, vents, companion way door, shifter,etc. Does anyone know of some resources that may have these items? Is there a company that specializes in boat restoration parts?
Thanks for the help.
Terri

Dave
Vessel Info: 1989 WELLCRAFT 30' MONACO

Re: Replacement parts for restoration

Postby Dave » Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:05 pm

Wellcraft referred me to The Marine Connection out of Florida. They bought the inventory of the Sarasota Florida plant when wellcraft closed.

Phone: 772-465-6460

Return to “The Project Center”