Welcome to Wellcraft Boats Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Wellcraft Boats to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Wellcraft Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Wellcraft or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on WellcraftBoatOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

1988 Antigua ...need fuse panel holder caps...HELP

Anything related to the operation of your boat. Steering, Bilge Pumps, thru-hulls, bottom paint, etc.

Topic author
Doctor Love
Vessel Info: 1988 Wellcraft Antigua. 28 foot boat with forward V cabin and Aft cabin, table, refrigerator, stove, sink, hot and cold water, bathroom with toilet and sink with shower. 25 amp breaker service panel.

1988 Antigua ...need fuse panel holder caps...HELP

Postby Doctor Love » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:46 pm

I have a 1988 Wellcraft 28 foot Antigua.

One of the fuse panel fuse holder CAPS is missing. I don't see any online that look the same as mine. My caps measure 5/6 inch in diameter and the metal prong with tabs measures 1/4 inch long. The black plastic cap measures 7/16 inch long. It is a press in and turn to lock type cap. Does anyone know where I can get a few of these? :usa:
This is a link to my facebook page with photos of the part I am looking to find.
https://www.facebook.com/DrLovePoems/ph ... =3&theater

SolOps
Vessel Info: 1990 2600 costal twin 2000 ox66 yamaha 225

Re: 1988 Antigua ...need fuse panel holder caps...HELP

Postby SolOps » Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:49 pm

found this bussman fuse doing a google image search

https://www.alliedelec.com/bussmann-by- ... gKhgPD_BwE

DRLOVEPOEMS
Vessel Info: I am interested in parts for my 1988 Wellcraft Antigua. I need 3 fuse holders and the starboard cabin sliding window.

Postby DRLOVEPOEMS » Sun Mar 28, 2021 3:09 pm

Thanks I ordered 3. Hope they are the right ones! :usa:

CptBill
Vessel Info: Jester Toy
2002 270 Coastal, Twin Yamaha 4 stroke 250
330Larson Cabrio twin 5.7l EFI V.P duo props
2760 Regal commodore
40' pacemaker flush deck
2855 Bayliner, 25' Marathon aft cabin

Postby CptBill » Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:21 pm

Those should also be available at any auto parts store or any marine parts store
Never Ever Ever do anything that test your wife's memory :captain:

Return to “General Repairs & Maintenance”