Welcome to Wellcraft Boats Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Wellcraft Boats to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Wellcraft Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Wellcraft or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on WellcraftBoatOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Wellcraft boat owners

Anything related to the operation of your boat. Steering, Bilge Pumps, thru-hulls, bottom paint, etc.

Topic author
Barnacle
Vessel Info: 1997 Wellcraft excel 23se 5.7 Mag Alpha 1.50 outboard 17P prop Hot water heater AC unit Refrigerator porcelain toilet 2 showers 2 sinks

Wellcraft boat owners

Postby Barnacle » Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:45 pm

Ok maybe I haven't figured out how to use this site yet. Everything I can find on here is YEARS old or either no one answers a question. Do a search and you can find hundreds of questions ask but very few if any are answered by anybody. How do I find out anything about my boat here???

Topic author
Barnacle
Vessel Info: 1997 Wellcraft excel 23se 5.7 Mag Alpha 1.50 outboard 17P prop Hot water heater AC unit Refrigerator porcelain toilet 2 showers 2 sinks

Re: Wellcraft boat owners

Postby Barnacle » Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:43 am

Admin please remove me from this forum... Thanks

goodday
Vessel Info: 1999 2600 Mart. 5.7 bravo3

Postby goodday » Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:37 pm

Just because answers are yrs old doesn't mean they aren't useful, what do u want to know , besides most are just boat owners, not mechanics, just ask, might get some advice?

Billm
Vessel Info: 87 st.tropez

Postby Billm » Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:37 pm

Please don't give up on this forum. I do see many unanswered questions, mostly searching for owners manuals or wiring diagrams. I never even got an owners manual with mine. I think Wellcraft was very lax in that area. We need to build up the membership as Wellcraft has been in business for many years and has produced many different models. From what I read on this and other forums, the present Wellcraft company is not helpful to owners of their older boats. Hopefully someone can answer your questions just through acquired knowledge of their own boat.

Jersey Joe
Vessel Info: 1988 Gran Sport 3400

Postby Jersey Joe » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:38 am

Hi Bill M,

Can I get a copy of your manual? I have an 1988 gran sport and that's probably the closest I'll find to a manual. Most systems should be the same.
Can you help me? I would like to pay for your help.

jersey joe
joe.quenet1@gmail.com

Billm

Postby Billm » Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:03 pm

img008.jpg
img007.jpg

I have attached a couple of pictures from the 1988 brochure. I also have a 75 page Wellcraft inboard owners manual that appears to be from the 1980's. It is not very technical about maintenance and repairs. More like an operators manual. I found it on the internet some years back, perhaps you can do a search for it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wess
Vessel Info: 2002 Martinique 3300

Postby Wess » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:28 pm

I contacted Wellcraft about any info on my wiper motor via email. They basically told me to pound sand, due to the fact that the original company went bankrupt and they didn't sell anything or have information on boats prior to the bankruptcy.

pholowatenko
Vessel Info: 1984 Wellcraft 3400 Gran Sport

Postby pholowatenko » Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:17 pm

Hi Jersey Joe - Did you ever find a manual for your boat? I’ve got a 1984 GS and have a need for one as well. Especially as it’s our first boat and we’re total newbies to boating.

Hi Bill M - was the manual you downloaded from the Wellcraft site? I found one but it is a very generic Cruiser manual.

Cheers,
Peter
Newbie boater and boat owner.
1984 Wellcraft 3400 Gran Sport
Wye Heritage Marina, Midland ON Canada

Billm

Postby Billm » Sat Jun 20, 2020 12:49 pm

Wow, that is a lot of boat for first time owners. Twin engine inboards!!

There is a 75 page Wellcraft inboard owners manual that dates from the 1980's. It will give you a lot of information on maintenance, handling twin engine inboards and basic boating skills. I think you will find it very helpful. I have it as a PDF. Problem is, this site won't let me attach it as a file.

Return to “General Repairs & Maintenance”