Welcome to Wellcraft Boats Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Wellcraft Boats to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Wellcraft Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Wellcraft or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on WellcraftBoatOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

210 Fisherman Drainage Issue

Anything related to the operation of your boat. Steering, Bilge Pumps, thru-hulls, bottom paint, etc.

Topic author
dbms37
Vessel Info: 2014 210 Fisherman

210 Fisherman Drainage Issue

Postby dbms37 » Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:33 am

Hi all,
Im looking for any information anyone has on the drainage system for a 210 Fisherman (2014). The water that collects under the floor of the cabin doesn't seem to drain anywhere (i would think it would drain to the bilge) and i have to pump out the water by hand.

Im assuming there is a clogged drainage hole somewhere, but haven't been able to locate. Anyone else have this issue or have info on the drainage system for this boat?

Many thanks

CptBill
Vessel Info: Jester Toy
2002 270 Coastal, Twin Yamaha 4 stroke 250
330Larson Cabrio twin 5.7l EFI V.P duo props
2760 Regal commodore
40' pacemaker flush deck
2855 Bayliner, 25' Marathon aft cabin

Re: 210 Fisherman Drainage Issue

Postby CptBill » Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:13 pm

Your probably correct about that, I have a 270 and there is a bilge in the aft cabin by the fresh water tank but the water that gets into the forward part of the bilge from the anchor locker or just on the floor doesn't drain to that area it goes to the rear bilge are, I've tried to figure out how it gets there but I'll be darned if I can find the drain. There got to be a passage way there but like a lot of other things wellcraft did it seams imposable to get to or see
Never Ever Ever do anything that test your wife's memory :captain:

22WAlemon
Vessel Info: 2000 22 WA

Re: 210 Fisherman Drainage Issue

Postby 22WAlemon » Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:33 pm

Did you find a solution? I’m having a similar problem in a 2000 WA

Return to “General Repairs & Maintenance”