Welcome to Wellcraft Boats Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Wellcraft Boats to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Wellcraft Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Wellcraft or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on WellcraftBoatOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

2003 330 Coastal - Seacock Locations?

Anything related to the operation of your boat. Steering, Bilge Pumps, thru-hulls, bottom paint, etc.

Topic author
mhald
Vessel Info: 2003 Wellcraft 330 Coastal
Volvo Penta diesels

Home: Pepperell, MA
Home Port: Salem,MA

2003 330 Coastal - Seacock Locations?

Postby mhald » Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:31 pm

Can someone please tell me where I should find the various sea cocks?
The previous owner didn't know, and I cannot find it in the Owner's Manual.
I searched the web and this site, to no avail...

Thank you.
Mark Hald
Pepperell, MA
2003 330 Coastal

Bt Doctur
Vessel Info: in between vessels

Re: 2003 330 Coastal - Seacock Locations?

Postby Bt Doctur » Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:51 pm

the 28 has then just in front of the fuel tank, the toilet under the rear cabin floor panel. If thee were never "exercised" since 2002 there most likely too tight to operate by hand.Wait until on the hard to service them in case you break one

Return to “General Repairs & Maintenance”