Welcome to Wellcraft Boats Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Wellcraft Boats to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Wellcraft Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Wellcraft or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on WellcraftBoatOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

2006 290 coastal courtesy lights.

Anything related to the operation of your boat. Steering, Bilge Pumps, thru-hulls, bottom paint, etc.

Topic author
Elmowaves

2006 290 coastal courtesy lights.

Postby Elmowaves » Thu Apr 22, 2021 4:27 pm

How do I change the courtesy lights at the stern of the boat? Has anyone had this problem?

LMK
Vessel Info: 2003 270 Coastal
Twin 225 Yamaha

Re: 2006 290 coastal courtesy lights.

Postby LMK » Wed Apr 28, 2021 10:07 pm

Are you talking about the 2 courtesy lights with a switch on the stern? If so I never found any replacements for mine. I will swap them out for another brand in the next couple of weeks though.

Return to “General Repairs & Maintenance”