Welcome to Wellcraft Boats Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Wellcraft Boats to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Wellcraft Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Wellcraft or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on WellcraftBoatOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

1998 Martinique 2800 - Shower Sump Access

Anything related to the operation of your boat. Steering, Bilge Pumps, thru-hulls, bottom paint, etc.

Topic author
popcornhax
Vessel Info: 1998 Martinique 2800

1998 Martinique 2800 - Shower Sump Access

Postby popcornhax » Sat May 13, 2023 7:46 pm

Hey all, first season with this boat and my shower sump does not seem to be working. I can't figure out where it's located, any ideas?

The forward bilge is in the mid-cabin, and there are panels you can unscrew to get to the pipes coming from the head and shower, but I can't figure out where the pump is. Is it in the engine compartment by the holding tank, or would it be by the shower?

.... with my continued research it seems like it should be by the shower since the shower drains out instead of to the holding tank, just can't for the life of me figure out how to access it.

Topic author
popcornhax
Vessel Info: 1998 Martinique 2800

Re: 1998 Martinique 2800 - Shower Sump Access

Postby popcornhax » Thu May 18, 2023 7:17 pm

For future reference, the pump is in the engine compartment on the starboard side under the blower duct, next to the waste pump.

It’s a Jabsco par-max 31610, and now that I’ve found it I just need to figure out what’s wrong with it! Woohoo!

Return to “General Repairs & Maintenance”