Welcome to Wellcraft Boats Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Wellcraft Boats to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Wellcraft Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Wellcraft or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on WellcraftBoatOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

1987 250 Sportsman o/b repair/ owner manual wanted

Anything related to the operation of your boat. Steering, Bilge Pumps, thru-hulls, bottom paint, etc.

Topic author
mltaylor
Vessel Info: 1987 250 Sportsman

1987 250 Sportsman o/b repair/ owner manual wanted

Postby mltaylor » Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:56 am

I'm new to this forum and this is my 2nd season with our 1987 250 sportsman O/B repowered with 250 Yamaha 1998.
We've got water in the enclosed head area. The portable toilet is not leaking. We also have a rust stain on that same side of the boat that runs to the scupper. I'm wishing to find some manuals with wiring schematics & general info that will also show us what we are looking at and how to cipher out how the boat is built.

Any leads on sources for support manuals would be very much appreciated.

Happy Boater!

Return to “General Repairs & Maintenance”