Welcome to Wellcraft Boats Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Wellcraft Boats to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Wellcraft Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Wellcraft or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on WellcraftBoatOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Any Excaibur SCS owners here? Need detailed pics for windshield restoration

Anything related to the operation of your boat. Steering, Bilge Pumps, thru-hulls, bottom paint, etc.

Topic author
coobah
Vessel Info: '82 Nova Spyder, '00 Excalibur SCS

Any Excaibur SCS owners here? Need detailed pics for windshield restoration

Postby coobah » Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:22 pm

Hi!

I'm a fresh Excalibur 20 SCS owner. Some of the previous owners hurt the boat a lot by removing the SCS sporty windshield and swapping it with some windscreen from some boat. Looks awful but bough the boat anyway as it's in pretty good condition and Wellcrafts are so so rare where I live.

The guy I bought it from said he has "some original low windshield" that was with the boat and that he'll ship it to me. Marvelous I said... but the package came today and it appears that theres only one part in it. The front main part and nothing more. No side parts and no mounting hardware. I'm willing to restore the windshield fully (the main curved part would be the hardest but it's here)

I wonder now. Are here any Excalibur 20 (23) SCS owners that could make some detailed pictures/meaurements for me?

ConradIPA
Vessel Info: 2000 23 Wellcraft Excalibur SCS 7.4MPI Bravo 3

Re: Any Excaibur SCS owners here? Need detailed pics for windshield restoration

Postby ConradIPA » Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:13 am

hope this pic helps you restoring your Excalibur Windshield. let me know if you need more
IMG_5734.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Serbsky84
Vessel Info: 2000 wellcraft excalibur 23ft 454 mag

Re: Any Excaibur SCS owners here? Need detailed pics for windshield restoration

Postby Serbsky84 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:05 am

Hi, I am also looking for a sport type windshield on the second pic. Similar to scarab. I broke my original 5 piece glass one on my 2000 excalbur and cannot seem to find any parts for it and would rather have a smaller sleaker sport one. Any suggestions. I know they made both that year as I have seen factory photos of the Taylor made 5 piece and the one piece white style. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Return to “General Repairs & Maintenance”