Welcome to Wellcraft Boats Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Wellcraft Boats to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Wellcraft Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Wellcraft or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on WellcraftBoatOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

holding tank

Anything related to the operation of your boat. Steering, Bilge Pumps, thru-hulls, bottom paint, etc.

Topic author
corvetteboy
Vessel Info: 32ft wellcraft st tropez twin gas 454's year 1986 dock marina del rey

holding tank

Postby corvetteboy » Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:31 pm

has anyone replaced holding tank in 1986 st tropez ? 32ft with twin 454's. :help:

fschimpf
Vessel Info: 1987 Wellcraft 3200 St. Trope

Re: holding tank

Postby fschimpf » Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:20 pm

I'd be interested in knowing if you resolved this issue????
I also have a 32' St. Trope'
Thanks
Frank

Rich3rdMorris
Vessel Info: 1994 Wellcraft 2600 Coastal

Re: holding tank

Postby Rich3rdMorris » Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:15 am

Just read this entire rebuild on a st tropez and from the looks of it, the holding tank is infront of the post engine? Ifso, I hate to say it, but it looks like the only way to remove it would be to remove the port engine. Unless you were willing to cut the floor under the passenger seat and maybe the bulkhead? Hope this helps:

http://www.thehulltruth.com/boating-how ... ropez.html
Rich3rdMorris
1995 Wellcraft 2600 Coastal
1981 Mustang T-Top Coupe
Pearl River, La.

Return to “General Repairs & Maintenance”