Welcome to Wellcraft Boats Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Wellcraft Boats to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Wellcraft Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Wellcraft or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on WellcraftBoatOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Help needed

Anything related to the operation of your boat. Steering, Bilge Pumps, thru-hulls, bottom paint, etc.

Topic author
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:50 am

Help needed

Postby Julz1981 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:04 am

Does anyone know what the cover or vent is on the port side right under the shore power , on a Martinique 3200 1997 .. I can’t find anything that looks like it or anyone to help or tell me what it’s for . Mine broke off . New to this forum came here for help so not sure if I can post a pic , but it looks like a vent cover that’s round about 4inches and lifted to let air in .

Any help would be greatly appreciated! As I can’t seem to find anyone that knows what’s for :angry:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Posts: 105
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:37 am
Vessel Info: Jester Toy
2002 270 Coastal, Twin Yamaha 4 stroke 250
Location: Hudson Fl
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: Help needed

Postby CptBill » Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:59 pm

Is that the vent for the head? not sure where the head is located on a martinique
The trouble with trouble is it starts as fun!

Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:18 pm
Vessel Info: 2000 Wellcraft 240 Walkaround with200 Johnson

Re: Help needed

Postby trode » Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:53 pm

Any gas appliance in there, would be unusual but looks like some kind of exhaust outlet or vent.

Return to “General Repairs & Maintenance”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest