Welcome to Wellcraft Boats Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Wellcraft Boats to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Wellcraft Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Wellcraft or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on WellcraftBoatOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Coastal 330 fuel tank replacement

Engine, transmission, I/O, OB and generator repair and maintenance discussion forum.

Topic author
kwatson56
Vessel Info: 2006 Wellcraft Coastal 330 with twin diesels and tower.

Coastal 330 fuel tank replacement

Postby kwatson56 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:33 pm

Has anyone had or no of anyone I could contact that has replaced a 185 gallon fuel tank (diesel) on a Wellcraft 330 Coastal. I have a leak, tank needs replacing, unfortunately, and I appear to be faced with either removing one or both engine and still possibly cutting the deck or cutting it out through the hull. Mechanic says through the hull will be less expensive. I could use some input. I am convinced the tank needs replacing. Thanks.

Scottdeg
Vessel Info: 2004 Wellcraft Coastal 330
Volvo Penta TAM63P.s

Re: Coastal 330 fuel tank replacement

Postby Scottdeg » Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:53 am

Did you complete this project? I think I have the same issue. Which did you do? Cut tank out of hull or remove engine? Did you DIY it or hire a mechanic?

Return to “Engines, Transmissions & Drives”