Welcome to Wellcraft Boats Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Wellcraft Boats to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Wellcraft Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Wellcraft or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on WellcraftBoatOwners.com

You are currently viewing our board as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Mercury 150hp EFI OUTBOARD shuts down

Engine, transmission, I/O, OB and generator repair and maintenance discussion forum.

Topic author
Dinodawg
Vessel Info: 1999 wellcraft coastal 270

Mercury 150hp EFI OUTBOARD shuts down

Postby Dinodawg » Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:13 am

Hello all, I have twin mercury (1999) 150 EFI saltwater series outboard, both starts and runs, however, one engine keeps shutting down, it re-starts easily runs for about 3 to 5 minutes, runs high then shuts down again, I've changed fuel filter & water separator to rule out bad gas, and still it keeps shutting down, any HELP?

Return to “Engines, Transmissions & Drives”